Thursday, June 15, 2017

The god is not happy

Despite his popularity in France this season, cheap nfl jerseyshe has not been selected for the latest Italian national squad. In Italy and Germany's friendly, balotelli appeared in the stands watching, he in an interview with sky sports rhetoric if the status is good, can play starting place in any team in the world.
Super Mario came to ligue 1 after once again become a marksman, scoring six goals at present, and help the loch in 12 round after the ligue 1 to 9-2-1, 29 points ranked French league, force, Monaco and Paris st germain. But the Italian national coach, ventura, has yet to bring balotelli back to the national team, which has caused some controversy.
Balotelli says: "if I haven't included in the national team, that means I have to do more, more talented. This does not mean that others if I state fine, I can in any team debut in the world."
"I came here as a fan, I can't call up myself. I would talk and figure drawing, and see what will happen next. He didn't call me certainly has his reasons, if he thought I was not yet ready, I will continue to work hard, played for the club to focus. When he called me, I will be very happy. Now I have no regrets, because the state of the other players is better than me, bello very talented, can bring a lot of goals for the team, cheap snapbackshe should be here." In the interview with the god of baal, though he is still proud and mature, perhaps that is why he was born in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment