Thursday, April 27, 2017

Happy mom as well as wife

Although having a not bad chilhood,cheap snapback hats, I can't say I have a happy family when young.Unknow when is the start to expect a home belonging to me.Specially my own house,a life without any outsider disturbing me.Even regardless of others' comments,just for quiet days of ours.If not,I can't live well,I am such an independent woman,even more like aloneness.In my opinion,nobody has right to disorder other's life.Yeah,something to get,then something to lose.I will measure in heart which is more important for me.Hate most old traditioal thoughts,I just want a life really belonging to me and my small family.I really have such life,I feel so happy and rich in heart,to feel and taste slowly,simple and full of happiness,a lovely kid and a husband who both loves me much.I never imagined before how my family life would be.Because I bare not expect.I am always easy to be contant.And now,just like what husband says that he has never thought he can have such a happy family.In fact,cheap jerseys, all of these are enough for me,no other more important things than being a happy mom and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment