Thursday, April 20, 2017

What to remember?What to forget?

I forgot to say" good luck" to my students before examinations.I didn't try to have a look at them at the school gate yesterday.I seem to be a teacher without sense of duty.In fact,cheap oakley sunglasses, they don't need those at all.They only care who they care about instead of teachers who are much older than themselves.
One whole study year has gone again.Forget this boring and watery year,I can't remember much of it only can remember lovely smiling faces.
From now on:
Remember to cook for son and husband at noon.
Remember to be with big rabbits for a while when there's no strong sunshine everyday.
Remember to walk with family as soon as holiday begins.
Remember to take a visit to Tsinghua University with son this summer.
Remember all these lovely men who have cared about and helped me.Try imagining how nice my life will be if many such men stay around me.
What I should forget is too much.However,it seems that I have already forgotten all!I am a person who is good at hating someone.
Forget all unpleasant things.Now,cheap nfl jerseys, I really become a person without worries.Think about nothing,forget all,just living in my own small world is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment