Thursday, April 20, 2017

special

As her mom said,the big girl remembered me deeply.She saidI was special.Although I replied nothing,I thought it a surprise.
When I asked husband why he chose me,wholesale jerseys, he said that he found me different from other girls at the first sight,from coolness to a good talker.Yeah,I have never changed my views on many things.During marriage,I cancelled many so-called traditions,which were so funny in my eyes.If now,I wanted no ceremonis but a marriage certificate just to protect both of our rights.I don't need any others' witness or wishes.
In all the praises of husband's,I love it best-you are very special.
In fact,it's not the first time for me to hear such a comment.And sometimes,I will wonder why.I dress differently?The way of speaking?My looking?...Yeah,I got it--my ideas.I think quite differently,am I still normal?I sometimes ask myself,are others ill badly?Haha,it's really an interesting topic,or say it's a bit terrific as well.
I know what the differences between me and others.That is because I live for myself more.For others,too much they can't lose,they want to have everything.One sentence I have heard:It's good to be a hero,cheap mlb hats, but being a true man is great.We can't need too much,a little is good!
Everyone will be appreciated by some certain people,because of beauty,temperament,wisdom.…
I like “special”which is a word hard to describe in words.I also expect some special personscoming to me,not only on looking,but also in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment